Peer Review Process
The International Journal of Current Innovations in Advanced Research (IJCIAR) follows the Committee of Publication Ethics (COPE) with Ethical Guidelines for Peer Reviewers and ICMJE Recommendations. Peer review is one of the essential steps of the publishing process. It owns an essential role in maintaining the goodness of the published literature and advancing discovery. We are dedicated to prompt evaluation and publication of entirely accepted papers in journals to maintain a high-quality publication, and all submissions undergo a strict review process.
- Authors are requested to prepare the manuscript to acceptable standards and confirm the policies of the IJCIAR journal before submitting the manuscript. We stand for crucial evaluation, in-depth review, and the best way to communicate the research articles.
- Concurrent submissions of the same manuscript to other journal is not acceptable. Manuscripts with contents beyond the scope will not be considered for review.
- Articles will be refereed by specialists as suggested by the editorial board.
- Publication decisions are made by the journal's Chief-Editor based on the reviewers' reports. Authors of papers that are not accepted are notified promptly.
- All submitted manuscripts will be treated as confidential documents, except for authors. No one should be communicated regarding the manuscript.
- Two Experts are involved in the review process for each received manuscript; as recommended by the editorial board, they should disclose conflicts of interest resulting from direct competitive, collaborative, or other connections with any of the authors and remove themselves from cases in which such conflicts preclude an objective evaluation. If the article is required a few more reviews, it will consider for review. At the time of the review process will communicate with the authors when required.
- Our peer-review process is confidential, and reviewers' identities cannot be disclosed.
Peer Review Process
Firstly, all manuscripts submitted for publication in Journal are evaluated by the Editorial Board Members. The editors employ double-blind reviewing, where both the referee and author remain unnamed throughout the process.
After Stage-I, manuscripts are sent to a minimum of two outer reviewers for peer review. If required, the number of reviewers can be raised by editors. Reviewers are selected from the Reviewer's board according to their expertise. Referees are asked to evaluate the manuscript's uniqueness, methodology, contribution to the literature, presentation of results, conclusions, and proper referencing of relevant prior studies. Reviewers might accept the manuscript or reject the manuscript, which might require a revision for style and content.
When the Reviewers require revision, the author(s) is to consider the recommendations suggested by the Reviewers, and they should be sent back the revised manuscript in 7 Days. Once Revised manuscripts are returned after 7 days are considered to re-review should be initiated be done from the initial stage; at this time, we will consider making it into a new submission. The Possible Decessions are Accepted, Accepted after Minor Revision(Authors should resubmit the revised manuscript within one week.), or Rejected.
After fulfillment of Stage-I and II, the Chief Editor Made a final report for a submitted manuscript and assigned it for publication.
Period of Review Process: IJCIAR journal takes a minimum of 3-4 weeks to conduct the peer-review process.
for more info contact to email@example.com